Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello Everyone!  I'm taking advantage of the flooding to get some art work done!  I've made a few celestial cards I'm happy with, and will probably offer some greeting cards for sale soon, featuring the cards you see here.


They are created with watercolor and  ink on Bristol board. I've been listening to a lot of Celtic music, I call it "Lawerence Welk" Celtic Music, as it's easy listening for the most part.....John McDermott, Roger Whittaker and and like ;)  The Skye Boat Song obviously inspired the Sky Ocean card above.  I've really enjoyed creating with that concept, and make make some larger pieces, as these are only 3.5x2.5


2 comments :

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I love love that dreamy moon!

Evelyn said...

Oh, I LOOOOVE these! Wonderful!

Post a Comment